Below is the easiest way to complete a 24-hour fast:
- Eat dinner and write down the time.
- Go to sleep.
- Wake up and skip breakfast.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day. No food or snacks.
- Skip lunch and continue to drink water.
- Eat dinner at the same time you did the previous night.
Viola! 24 hours has passed.
Do this once a week to lower fasting insulin and blood glucose levels which will help regulate metabolism.
Do this twice a week, on non-consecutive days, for increased weight-loss
along with a number of other health benefits, like a stronger immune system and more consistent energy.